Student refund checks are generated when Financial Aid transmitted or a payment made to a student’s account is greater than the tuition/fee cost. GMC disburses refund payments in the following manner:
Georgia Military College offers Direct Deposit for student refund checks. Enrolling in the Direct Deposit feature is quick and easy. Have your banking information available when you log into your GMC Online Account.
- Go to the following link: GMC Online Account
- Enter your student email address and password. Click Login. Forgot your password, visit our Introduction to Financial Aid web page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the main page of GMC Online, scroll down to the bottom right corner of the screen. Under the Web Advisor section, click on Financial Information. Then, click on Bank Information.
- At the Bank Information screen, enter your bank routing number and account number. If you are not sure of the numbers, simply click " How do I find the routing number and bank account number?”
- Confirm your mailing address and email account. Your email address must be your GMC student email.
- Read the Terms and Conditions. If you accept these conditions, check the "I agree" box and press submit. Confirm your information on the next screen. Within an hour, you should receive an email confirming your Direct Deposit enrollment.